2018 Early Years (F-2) edition - ALL wire bound editions have a protective PVC jacket.
The Early Years (F-2) edition of the innovative teachers’ companion will help to keep you organised with day-to-day teaching and administration tasks while giving you a daily dose of professional development.
Learn how to teach the Australian curriculum using critical and creative thinking tools to engage and challenge your young students. We’ll also keep you up-to-date with the latest Early Years research and share professional advice on literacy and learning from respected leaders in your field.
Here’s what makes the innovative teachers companion so unique.
- Number one selling teachers diary in Australia and New Zealand (50,000 teachers in Australia use this resource every year)
- Since its launch in 2002, more than 600,000 teachers in Australia and New Zealand have used this resource to make higher-order lesson planning easy and enjoyable
- Tailored to all year levels across three separate publications: Early Years, Primary and Secondary
- Written by our authentic and highly respected education consultants, previously teachers, working in schools right now (meet our consultants here)
- Supported online by itc ThinkDrive, itc publication’s dynamic online software program connecting students and teachers to cognitive and cooperative thinking tools
- Aligned to the national curriculum for authenticity and ease-of-use
- Going strong since 2002.
The Early Years edition of the innovative teachers' companion saves Early Years teachers valuable time by:
- assisting you to be organised - your day, month and year at a glance
- helping you to design and deliver brilliant and inspiring lessons - hundreds of lesson ideas for the classroom covering all subject areas
- organising your record keeping - extra assessment, class rolls and logs all in one book!
- assisting you to implement the Australian Curriculum
- connecting you digitally to the itc thinkdrive website - www.itcthinkdrive.com.au
The 12 key verbs that you'll use with your students - fully unpacked!
- Our powerful Thinking Skills Framework that helps make higher-order thinking a breeze with fun and easy-to-use Thinking Tools to get your students engaged
- The importance of task verbs – a simple tool to revolutionise the way you teach and your students learn
- Practical tips for behaviour management, teaching literacy and numeracy, and building on play
- And so much more…
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other itc Publications users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.