Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order as a school?
- Yes, please use our school registration form to create a school account.
Do your diaries come with plastic covers?
- Yes, all our innovative teachers’ companions come with plastic covers free of charge.
Can I pickup my order?
- Yes, if you are in Brisbane you are welcome to pickup your order from our Murarrie warehouse.
- Please note we have limited facilities, so you will still need to place your order online and select the ‘pickup’ option during the checkout process.
- If you are unable to place your order online, please contact us on 07 3395 7727.
What are your office hours?
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (Brisbane, Australia time).
Can I get multiple receipts in different names?
- We only provide one receipt per payment and our system does not allow us to provide receipts in multiple names.
- If you require a receipt in multiple names please order separately.
What’s the difference between wire bound and loose leaf?
- Wirebound dairies are bound together using durable spiral binding coil.
- Loose leaf diaries are unbound contain 7 holes punched, ready to be placed into into a 3 or 4 ring binder.
- While the we have tried to ensure that our loose leaf diaries fit all binder types, due to the inconsitency of binder specifications we can only garantee the 4 ring ITC loose leaf binder will fit loose leaf diaries.
Can I organise an inspection copy for my staff?
- Yes, inspection copies are available to schools on 21 day approval.
I have accidently ordered the wrong diary, can I exchange this?
- Yes, providing the diary has not been used and is in good condition.
- Customer is responsible is responsible for return and re-sending freight charges.