itc thinkdrive is a dynamic digital resource that connects teachers and students to powerful cognitive and co-operative Thinking Tools.
- itc Thinking Tools: Teachers and students can now access videos, explanations, worked examples and writable templates of the most effective cognitive and co-operative Thinking Tools.
- Engaging Videos: For the first time students have access to videos of itc Thinking Tools! Short, sharp and compelling, these films empower students to think critically and creatively.
- a web-based application that can be utilised anywhere, at anytime
- accessible on PC, Mac, tablets, iPad and Android devices
- seamlessly integrates across all of your digital tools
- has an intuitive interface – just log-in and go!
- allows you to access all of your saved materials offline.
- Watch the video to learn how itc thinkdrive 1.5 works!
- Teach! Teachers are empowered with the tools required to teach the critical and creative thinking elements of the Australian Curriculum.
- Learn! Students are inspired by the tools needed to think critically and creatively.
- Get connected! Connect to thinkdrive from your PC, Mac, laptop, iPad or Android device ... or all of them at once! You can work without an internet connection by accessing your saved thinkdrive materials offline.
- Stay up-to-date! thinkdrive seamlessly upgrades every time new features and content are developed.
Pricing and Licencing:
Personal Edition: $38.50 inc. GST p.a
This licence provides every teacher and student at your school with access to thinkdrive. Transform your school’s digital hardware into powerful teaching and learning tools with the thinkdrive School Licence. Your School Licence provides you with an annual subscription to the thinkdrive resource.
Primary School Licence: $660 inc. GST p.a
Secondary School Licence: $880 inc. GST p.a
K-12 School Licence: $1320 inc. GST p.a
B.Econ. Dip. Ed. M.Ed.
Gerard is an author and the Director of itc Publications, established in 2002.
Gerard has over 20 years’ experience as a full time Secondary School teacher in a range of Independent Schools in three Australian states and the UK. He has held a number of senior positions including Head of Faculty, Director of Studies and Dean of Staff.
Gerard is the editor and co-author of the innovative teacher’s companion, which has sold over 750 000 copies in Austra...