2019 Early Years (F-2) edition - ALL wire bound editions have a protective PVC jacket.
The itc Early Years (F-2) teachers’ diary will help to keep you organised with day-to-day teaching and planning while offering daily professional development.
As well as teacher diary and teacher planner functions, there are valuable strategies and professional readings on reading comprehension, vocabulary building, cooperative learning, divergent thinking, thinking skills and much more.
Here’s what makes the Early Years of Learning innovative teachers companion so unique.
- Aligned to the Australian curriculum and the Early Years Framework
- Hundreds of carefully researched and practical lesson ideas
- Scores of professional readings
Our Early Years teacher’s diary saves you valuable time by:
- assisting you to be organised - your day, month and year at a glance
- helping you to design and deliver brilliant and inspiring lessons - hundreds of lesson ideas for the classroom covering all subject areas
- organising your record keeping - extra assessment, class rolls and logs all in one book!
- connecting you digitally to the itc thinkdrive - www.itcthinkdrive.com.au
Professional development at your fingertips!
- Vocabulary building – strategies to build every student’s vocabulary
- Reading comprehension strategies – seven tried and tested comprehension strategies
- Cooperative learning – unleash the power of cooperative learning
- Lesson energisers – engage your students at the beginning of every lesson with these dynamic divergent thinking activities.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other itc Publications users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.