2022 Primary Edition (3-6) - AVAILABLE NOW!
Wire-bound - a protective PVC jacket is provided and assembled on your diary
Loose-leaf - fits all 3 and 4 ring binders. Add the ITC binder below.
The innovative teachers' companion Primary Years edition (3-6) is your teachers’ diary to assist you with your daily, monthly and yearly planning with the following additional features:
- Many Year 3-6 lesson activities, all aligned to the Australian curriculum
- Scores of professional readings including time-saving student feedback strategies
- NEW– cognitive verb ‘Infer’ has been added, with all related task verbs, sentence starters, thinking tools and assessment exemplars.
- NEW - literacy activities, covering 6 different literacy knowledge fields.
- A week across two pages
- Monthly planner
- Year planner
- Your 16 regularly used Task Verbs – fully unpacked!
- Education Awareness days with links to hundreds of online activities
- Lesson planning checklist and templates
- Assessment records, class rolls and professional logbooks.
- Discounted access to hundreds of online activities through itcthinkdrive.com.au
- The itc Thinking Skills Framework to assist with lesson planning and designing assessment tasks
- Additional plastic sleeves for extra storage
Is your current diary too heavy? Do you want to add extra items or take items out? Customise your diary with the itc loose-leaf version! Available in all editions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other itc Publications users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.