itc publications, alongside SCU, have created a SCU beginning teachers’ pack which contains all of your supporting resources for the initial years of teaching.
Your pack contains:
- The beginning teachers’ companion fourth edition
- The beginning teachers’ reflection journal
- The 2021 innovative teachers’ companion (your choice of Early Years, Primary, or Secondary)
beginning teachers’ companion
The best-selling beginning teachers’ companion offers a comprehensive guide to:
- Explicit lesson and unit planning
- A repertoire of evidence-based lesson ideas and knowledge of what will work in their classroom
- Effective strategies for classroom management
- Communication skills for the classroom, optimal classroom layouts, cooperative learning strategies and more.
- Time-efficient ways of providing early, regular and meaningful feedback.
beginning teachers’ reflection journal
The beginning teachers’ companion reflection journal is a succinct, B5-sized journal designed to encourage regular guided reflection throughout the year. It covers 40 topics – one for each week of the school year.
The innovative teachers’ companion
The innovative teachers' companion is your ultimate teachers’ diary, ready to assist you with your daily, monthly and yearly planning. With your choice of speciality Early Years, Primary or Secondary diary, you’ll be able to plan, create and record all lessons and teacher-related documentation.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other itc Publications users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.