ITC Teachers' Companion Diary
Our 2020 Teachers' Companion Diary is now available.
Building on the success of recent years we're offering three editions.
Each has been custom created to suit the needs to teacher of Early Years (F-2), Primary (3-6) and Secondary (7-12).
Modern Education Must Involve A ITC Teacher Diary
Good teachers use tried and tested instructional techniques. They hone their craft through professional development, try new pedagogical methods, reflect carefully on their teaching and seek to improve through lesson observations and feedback. Our selection of print and digital teacher diaries set us apart and this is our area of expertise. Read more
What Sets Our Teachers' Diaries Apart?
.. and why should you choose and use our products to streamline your teaching and help stand out:
- We don't publish a generic diary that's missing some of the crucial components you need for a successful school year. Instead, we've differentiated our products into three categories: Early Years, Primary, and Secondary.
- We got our start with our original teacher starter diary back in 2002, and we've only grown and expanded our operations since. With nearly 20 years of experience in starter diary creation, itc publications has a clear understanding of what works and what does not in these booklets. Each year we go back to the drawing board to produce a diary for the new year, which we fill with sentence starters, charts, and teaching tools you need for a successful term. As one of the originators in our industry, we're proud to carry on a legacy of quality.
- Our diaries are your key to a digital treasure trove of teaching resources. We provide not only the rich material found inside our diaries, but we also offer access to several hundred activities on a convenient online hub. We love empowering learning, so we've devoted ourselves to helping teachers create as many fun opportunities for engagement as possible.
From the first page to the last, we've considered the needs you face every day.
Benefits of our Personalised Teacher Diary
With our diaries, you'll be able to enjoy advantages such as:
- Creating your teacher diary planner with just what you need. While we're happy to supply our diaries in a very durable bound form, we also provide a loose-leaf version that allows you to customise your own binder quickly. When you have additional materials, you'd like to add in to your diary, this solution makes it simple and easy to do so.
- Our inclusion of all the necessities, including class rosters and other essential charts. Alongside the enrichment material we include, such as daily lesson ideas, we've made it easier to keep track of your students and their progress. When you can flip a few pages back to gauge a pupil's development over the term, you can better strategise your approach to how you tailor learning goals.
- Organise and plan the way you prefer. With our diaries, you can even choose the period layout that you prefer — no more "dealing with" planners that use unwieldy formats you don't like. Instead, enjoy working in a diary that enables your abilities, not hinder them.
Tips For Getting More Value Out of our Teacher Diary in 2020
Make the most of your purchase with these helpful tips:
- Keep your diary in good condition. The good news: we've made it easier than ever to ensure that's not a demanding task. The PVC jacket we use on our diaries is easy to wipe clean and helps to protect the contents from those troublesome spills and inevitable coffee rings. Simply wipe down your diary from time to time and keep the cover closed when you aren't actively working in the book.
- Make using your diary a priority. These products can be easy to buy and forget about, just as it’s easy to fall out of the habit of using them after a few months — potentially derailing lessons later when things become jumbled. Make good habits and plan meticulously to make the most of every day and every sheet in the binder. When you can always consult your planner to see what you'll need to do next, you'll find yourself feeling less stressed.
- Take full advantage of the additional resources we offer. The online activities and other ideas we've curated for our teaching partners make even challenging material simpler to share with your pupils. Want to help support a child's developing language and writing capabilities? We make an Australian starter diary too, filled with sentence starters that allow students to express their thoughts more clearly. Subjects available include mathematics, science, and more.
Why Should You Choose itc Publications?
Every teacher deserves useful resources that enable them to help students achieve their learning goals. At itc publications, we create every diary in our line-up with that principle in mind. Our cost-effective and value-enriched diaries and additional products are the perfect way to plan out your term and keep the class on track. Learn more about our diaries now, place an order, or contact us with your questions.