itc publications provide these resources for our valued supporters to use as they see fit.
We hope that the material found here is of use in promoting great teaching practice.
Primary Diary Extra Week in December 2022
Early Years Diary Extra Week in December 2022
Student Feedback Strategies
- Student Feedback Strategies (PDF)
National Science Week
- Chemical Sciences Lesson Plan (PDF)
- ITC Thinking Skills Lesson Launchpad (PDF)
- War on waste lesson plan (PDF)
Below are free resources for attendees of the Lesson Observations and Feedback and Cooperative Learning Workshops.
- Lesson Observations and Feedback Workshop Booklet
- Lesson Observations and Feedback Powerpoint
- Cooperative Learning Workshop
- Beginning Teacher's Workshop
Looking for extra assessment pages and class rolls? Please feel free to print off as many as you require.
Multiple Intelligences Quiz
Use this quiz to help determine the learning styles of your students
ITC Publications supports the philosophy that to achieve better learning outcomes, a whole-school approach is required which implements Learning to Learn and thinking skills programs. The formal and informal sharing of ideas between staff and regular peer teacher feedback are essential components of a successful program.
The following is a broad assessment guide to analyse the Thinking and Learning to Learn practices that you may have developed at your school and the structures you may have in place to support these initiatives.