Refund and Exchange Policy
itc publications has the following refund and exchange policy:
- A full refund or exchange will only be given for faulty products which includes: printing errors, pages missing, products damaged, and products damaged in transit.
- Change of mind purchases/over-ordering of stock will not be refunded.
- If a customer wishes to return an item for a credit/exchange, they are responsible for the return freight costs back to the itc office.
- If you have any other refund or exchange questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review the request.
- To be eligible for a product exchange, the product must be in original condition and packaging.
Workshop Refund Policy:
- At least 30 days from the delivery of the workshop: a full refund or credit will be offered.
- Less than 30 days from the delivery of the workshop: a 70% refund by way of credit on your account will be given. This can be used for any future purchases or workshops that yourself or your school attends. The 30% that is retained by ITC is used towards costs incurred from the venue booking, catering and processing the credit through our accounting system.
Alternatively, any workshop booking is fully transferrable to another teacher at your school at no extra cost.