Refund and Exchange Policy
itc publications has the following refund and exchange policy:
- A full refund or exchange will only be given for faulty products which includes printing errors, pages missing, products damaged, and products damaged in transit.
- Change of mind purchases/over-ordering of stock will not be refunded.
- If a customer wishes to return an item for a credit/exchange, the customer is responsible for the return freight costs to the itc office.
- For other refund or exchange enquiries, please email email@example.com
- To be eligible for a product exchange, the product must be in it's original condition and packaging.
Administration Fees will be charged in the following event:
- If the customer has paid an invoice twice and is requesting that the monies be refunded. Please note: No Administration charge is applied if the double payment is credited to the account.
- If this double up has occurred because of the client and itc publications has the cost of investigating, confirming and processing this request a $30.00 administration fee will be charged. This covers only part of the cost of refunding as it is a manual process and is time consuming
- itc publications can review this process based on the length of time to reverse the payment and the cost involved in meeting the demands of the client and can charge at higher fee based on time involved.
Workshop Refund Policy:
- At least 30 days from the delivery of the workshop: a full refund or credit will be offered.
- Less than 30 days from the delivery of the workshop: a 70% refund by way of credit on your account will be given. This can be used for any future purchases or workshops that yourself or your school attends. The 30% that is retained by ITC is used towards costs incurred from the venue booking, catering and processing the credit through our accounting system.
Alternatively, any workshop booking is fully transferrable to another teacher at your school at no extra cost.