Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order as a school?
- For all school orders, please use our school registration form to create a school account. If you have a school account, please login using your details. If you have any trouble logging in, contact us on (07) 3395 7727.
Do your diaries come with plastic covers?
- Yes, all our innovative teachers’ companions come with plastic PVC covers.
Can I pick up my order from your Head Office?
- Yes, if you are in Brisbane you are welcome to pick up your order from our Murarrie warehouse.
- Please note you will still need to place your order online and select the ‘pickup’ option during the checkout process.
- If you are unable to place your order online, please contact us on (07) 3395 7727.
What are your Head Office hours?
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 4pm (Brisbane, Australia time).
Can I get multiple receipts in different names?
- We only provide one receipt per payment as our accounting system does not allow us to provide receipts in multiple names.
- If you require a receipt in multiple names please order separately.
What is the difference between wire bound and loose leaf?
- Wire-bound diaries are bound together using a durable spiral binding coil.
- Loose leaf diaries are unbound and contain 7 holes punched, ready to be placed into any 3 or 4-ring binder. The loose-leaf pages are shrink-wrapped in plastic.
- Loose leaf diaries are exactly the same as the wire-bound diaries in terms of content, colours, page order etc.
Can I organise an inspection copy for my staff?
- Yes, inspection copies of all of our products are available to schools on 21-day approval.
Do you ship to New Zealand?
- Due to a heavy increase in freight costs - we do not ship to New Zealand. However, we have an amazing reseller there, 'Learning Network New Zealand' who stock our innovative teachers' companions. You can phone them on +64 (0) 9835 0912.